Warm Bamboo Massage Courses
Massage By Heat runs courses in partnership with the London School Of Complementary Health who specializes in Hot Stone and Warrm Bamboo massage courses. The courses are been run from a growing number of locations in the UK and Europe.
1 Day Warm Bamboo Massage CourseIf you book a course at our School in Battersea, London, you can attend the course as many times as you wish on future dates.
- 1 Day Warm Bamboo Massage CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Course
- This course is run at our offices/training room in Battersea, London SW11 3SX using the Original Vulsini mobile 'heating' system
- Students will receive a London School Of Complementary Health Certificate
- Prerequisite: Qualified Massage Therapist
- This is an advanced massage course and lasts for 1 full day with pre-reading required
- Courses in London and Newport are FHT Accredited
To read more about Warm Bamboo Massage, download our fact sheet.
Bamboo used in massageVoted one of the latest trends in Spa Massage for 2011, Warm Bamboo Massage is amongst the most popular new massage techniques to arrive in the UK.
To perform a Warm Bamboo Massage the therapist uses bamboo sticks of varying sizes heated in a Vulsini bamboo heating bag. Students of the course will be given the 'theory of warm bamboo massage' pre-reading material to complete before the course date, this then allows more time with the lecturer for the practical application of the massage.
Over this 1 day course, we aim to give therapists the knowledge and confidence to use Warm Bamboo sticks for professional massage.